This week started my true back to work schedule. My sister in law will be watching Hailey two days a week from 7am to 3pm. It was the first time since she was born that I really felt like I went back to work. Before this my nieces came over and watched her while I worked but I did not miss even one day with her. She was just up stairs and I could run up for a kiss and hug when I was missing her. This week was so different. I found myself getting so much more done, but also thinking of her so much more, missing her like crazy.
No worries that Sarah has her, just my missing her little squeals and baby talk through the house. It is good for me to get away but oh so hard! We found out that our house is quiet compared to Sarah's house with her two daughters. Maddi is almost 4 and Lydia is almost 9 months. When the girls would make loud noises it was scare Hailey and she would cry. By day #2 she was already getting use to the new noises and all the attention. I know this is good for her development and I am so blessed to have Sarah as her sitter.
Today was Hailey's first roll over from stomach to back. We were all playing on the floor, Daddy, me and Hailey. She got so excited and moved just right and over she went. She had this look on her face like "did I do that". It was so great! We are so proud of our little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment