Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall is Here!

Hailey and I went pumpkin picking with family and friends on Sunday. It was the most beautiful day. We picked up Sarah and the girls and piled into my CRV. When I say piled I mean piled. It took us over a half hour to get all the car seats in and secure but it was worth it. The girls just love each other!

We went to McDonald's for lunch then off to Freedom for pumpkin picking. The pumpkin patch is so much fun. It is a really nice hayride then you stop to pick your pumpkin. I tried to get a few pictures of Hailey at the patch but she just wanted to look down at the ground. She has not been outside and on the ground much so it was just all so new to her.

All the kids were so good and we had so much fun. Hailey and I enjoy making memories with all our loved ones.

Today (Tuesday) I took Hailey outside for a bit to get some fresh air and wanted to pose her again with her pumpkin for a better picture. I think it turned out cute=)

It is way past my bedtime and the 5am feeding comes so early=)

BIG & little hugs,
Kristy & Hailey



No comments: