Monday, June 13, 2011

Finally Birthday Pictures














I am a very bad blogger. It has been one month since her birthday and I am finally getting time to post pictures of our little girls big day. What a day it was. We had a two birthday parties for her with two cakes, and two groups of guests. She was so excited to have everyone sing her happy birthday. I swear she walked around for the full next week singing " Happy Birthday to Hailey". She received so many gifts, we are still trying to find the right spot for all of them. I think her favorite was her two dolls. One she received from Nana, her very first cabbage patch doll and the other from her cousins. The cabbage patch came with birth certificate and her name is Maggie. The other doll is still nameless but she talks, so she comes out to play a lot. I had to turn her off the first night because she kept talking. She says "mommy where are you", "peek a boo" and a few other things. Honestly she was starting to scare me a bit when she would talk when no one was in the room with her. It was a great wonderful celebrating two amazing years with Hailey. I still can't believe she is two. How life has changed over the last two years, and how much love one little girl can bring to a family. God created this family out of pure love.




BIG HUGS,



Kristy

No comments: