Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ultra Sound Day 2/3/09



We have seen our baby. How amazing it is to know that she is alive and well and growing as she should. The ultra sound was so amazing and beautiful. I could not think of anything to do or say but just to sit and watch as our baby was televised for us. She was moving her mouth, tongue, toes, and arms. Her heart was strong and beating at 150 bpm. I was the most breathtaking thing Tim and I have ever seen. The birth mom was so calm and relaxed with us there. Her mom was also there and so happy for us to be there. God has created this perfect situation for us all. I still cannot believe that this is all happening.

We went for coffee after the ultra sound and talked for about an hour. Stephanie the birth mom was so nice to bring us pictures of her childhood and pictures of the birthfather's childhood. I must say that the birthparents are both so beautiful, I know that we are blessed to have such beauty that our child comes from. Again, amazing to sit and talk with Stephanie and her mom and have such easy conversation. We did invite Stephanie to the baby shower and baptism. We really hope she feels comfortable coming to both. Without her we would never have our family, we owe so much to this wonderful person.

The pictures: One is a close up of her little face and the other is sort of a side profile shot. She was being stubborn and didn't want to get her picture taken!

We are surrounded by miracles everyday. We just have to open our eyes and see them!
Kristy

No comments: