Monday, March 9, 2009

Let's Talk Baby Clothes!

I have to say that I did not know if I would be a big shopper for baby clothes. They sleep in them and that is about it. But then I went to Milwaukee with my best friend and we shopped all the sales. Gymboree, Children's Place and Old Navy. I got so much cute stuff for a great price. I think I am addicted! I can't believe how little the outfits are and how adorable.

Hailey has a sun dress for this summer that has watermelons on it and it even comes with little white undees! I was dying when I seen it and had to buy it for her. Now all I need is a white summer hat! I can see my memory card full already with pictures of Hailey and all her cute outfits.

I am getting so excited I can hardly handle it! My sisters and friends are hosting a baby shower in April. I know maybe we should have waited until Hailey is born but I really feel that this was God's plan for us. My faith is so strong that I have no doubt we will bring Hailey home in May. So I can't wait for the baby shower!

So much to look forward to and only 10 weeks til the due date. It will go fast!

No comments: