Friday was a day with Hailey's three month pictures taken by Tim's cousin. Hailey is so photogenic and so fun to play with. Her smiles were not jumping out as usual so we got more serious shots of her. But her eyes could not get any bigger. I think she was too curious of the big lens camera that was pointed at her. There were a few really cute shots taken. The purpose of the three month picture is to put Hailey on the grand children wall at my mom's house. All 24 grand kids have their three month picture proudly displayed on the wall at my parent's house. Hailey will join the rest of her cousin's with this photo. Unfortunately because the photos were very candid I did not find one that I would want on my parents wall for a life time. I guess it is back to Sears for a studio photo of Hailey. Good thing I have a free sitting and 8x10 to use=)
Sunday was spent with Tim's family at Scott and Kelly's for Brooklyn's 5 year birthday party. I was fun to see all the kids and all the babies. Pictures were of course taken there too. Crazy how Little ones grow up so fast.
This week is a busy one with a pool day tomorrow, pictures at Sears=), and grandma Mielke's 94th birthday this weekend.
Have a great week,
God Bless
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment