Last week was a big week for us. We opened the Pretzelmaker in the Fox River Mall on Wednesday. It was a great success. Wednesday was our Grand Opening and all product was FREE. We only asked for donations to the Harbor House. We collected around $2000 in donations on that day. It was amazing. Hailey and I went in the morning to see Tim and the staff hard at work preparing for the day. My family joined us to be the first official customers. It was so much fun.
After the Grand Opening Hailey and I joined my sisters and their kids up north for a couple days of fun in the sun. We had a blast. Hailey got to go on her first boat ride, wear her swim suite and put her feet in the lake water. It was so amazing to hang out with my family with my daughter. I think it is in the first time I felt like a true adult and not one of the kids. I am now a mom so I am in the mom conversations. It is just too cool.
Saturday night Tim and I had a friend's wedding and Hailey spent the day with Aunt Kim and over night at Aunt Kelly's house. It was her first over night away from us. I am happy to say she slept through the night and was a happy baby for Kelly. Yesterday she slept all day. I think all the new places and faces wore her out=) When Tim got home from work last night Hailey was so happy to see him. She was all smiles!
We also received a bumbo from Kelly my sister in law. So we had to try it out yesterday. Hailey seems to really like it. She is still a little weak so after about 5 minutes she started to slouch. I think it will really be nice for her to sit up and play with her toys instead of always laying down. I really love it!
Today is an office day to catch up and here I sit on my blog...Shame on me, if I was in the office working for someone else they would fire me by now for playing on the Internet!
BIG & little Hugs,
Kristy & Hailey
No comments:
Post a Comment