Monday, July 27, 2009

My Sunshine

Every morning when Hailey is waking up she is greeted by me saying "good morning sunshine". I am instantly shown a great big smile and this is the start of our day. No matter how we both slept the morning greetings are the same and each and every morning I am grateful for our blessings. Hailey and I fold clothes sitting on the floor of the living room and the other day she seemed like she had ants in her pants. So I started singing you are my sunshine to her. She lite right up. It was the funnest things. So today I attempted the song again to see if I could video her trying to sing along. It is attached. I think it is worth your time. Hailey is now very, very active. She lays on her stomach and can pick up your head and look around. She is not happy sitting by you, she wants to stand up and bounce around. She coos and talks when you are talking and listens so intently to books at story time. She even watches the Harry Potter movies. We have been on a Harry Potter marathon with my sisters family for the last week. Tonight is the last movie. Hailey will stay awake for almost a whole movie and seem to be watching it and loving it=) At church yesterday I had to keep telling her to be quiet because her and daddy were playing I see you. She would stare at him until he would look her way then she would laugh and turn away. It was too cute, too bad we were in church=) BIG HUGS & little hugs Kristy & Hailey

No comments: