Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July



It was our first 4th of July with Hailey. Very, very laid back weekend for us. Tim worked the store so Hailey and I made french bread and visited LuAnn and Grandpa and Grandma. It was a nice weekend but lonely without dad. We did get to watch Tim run the firecracker race in Kaukauna on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful morning to be outside. It also gave us a chance to put Hailey in her festive outfit=) I think she looks very patriotic=)

I also had to share the cute sweater/coverup that Ms. Molly made for Hailey. Last week a package came addressed to Hailey from Seattle. It was this sweater/coverup. Molly got a new pattern book and decided to surprise us with a present. Molly is way too talented! We love her packages. Thank you Ms. Molly for keeping me warm and so in fashion=)- Hailey

No comments: