I have to post the picture of the three Lamers babies. Both of Tim's brothers had babies this year. Ayden (Scott & Kelly-parents) is six months old, Natalie (Joe & Chris-parents) is four months old and then there is little Hailey at 6 weeks old.
The pictures were taken last Friday when we finally celebrated Father's Day with Tim's family. It was our turn to host and because of the store being open all Father's Day weekend we did not have a free day to have everyone over. We decided to have a cookout on a Friday night with everyone. It was so nice to catch up with everyone and see how much the babies have changed.
It is amazing to me that babies can grow so much. I look at Natalie and Ayden and think it almost impossible that Hailey will be that big in a few months.
It will be great to have Hailey grow up with her cousins. Speaking of cousins I also added a picture of Lidia, Hailey's cousin on the Effa side. Lidia is six months old and Hailey is about 6 weeks old. These two just look like they will get in trouble together=) I can't wait!
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment