Hailey has graduated to her 0-3 month clothes finally. We had gotten such cute summer clothes for her and I was really getting worried none of them would get use because she didn't seem to be growing fast enough. Well no worries she is now in her really cute summer clothes!
The day went so well meeting with the girls and talking about their futures and how adoption was the right choice for both of them. I am really happy that Steph has a friend that has gone through the same thing she has. They support each other and know first hand what it is like to adopt out a daughter. Again, Gods hands at work in this world.
Hailey and I took a couple days and made our way up north with my family up past Eagle River. We rode with my nieces, too much fun. It is crazy how only 10 years can make you the grown up and yet I can remember so well what it was like to be 19 and full of laughter. We had a fun 3 hour ride up north. Hailey was a trooper and ate and slept, very little fuss=)
Hailey was too cute with Grandma and Grandpa. You can really tell that she knows them. Whenever they would talk to her she would smile, even for Grandpa Effa. If you know my dad you know that he has a very rough voice and Hailey loves it=)
No comments:
Post a Comment