Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November News!

All of November has gone by since I last updated my blog. Busy, Busy, Busy is all I can say. Hailey is now crawling all over, standing up next to everything and has NO fear. I found her standing up next to her toy tote and pushing it across the living room. She could only get a couple steps then fall to her knees but she would get right back up and try again. I do think we will have a walker by 9 months! I don't know if that is good or bad. She is such an active little thing. She is giggling so much more and knows how to play now. She laughs at funny things and babbles all the time. No mama yet, or at least that I have heard. Sarah her sitter stated Hailey was babbling mama yesterday. I still need to confirm that with my own ears=) She loves to play inside her toy tote. She will crawl inside and lay there playing. It is too cute! She also LOVES Diva. Diva is not so fond of her and seems to get out of the way when Hailey comes crawling over. Thanksgiving was wonderful, I ate way too much. Hailey could not yet enjoy the food but did enjoy a light of movies at Nana Lu's. We now have three teeth. The third tooth popped through on Thanksgiving morning. It is not the top middle but the top side. I think for Christmas we will sing "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth"=) That is all for now. BIG & little hugs Kristy & Hailey

No comments: