December has flown by just like November. Ms. Hailey is wonderful. She crawls all over, sits up by herself, stands up by everything and thinks it is fun to crawl over things. She is a climber! She loves to crawl inside her changing table by the books and inside her closet on the bottom shelf. I don't know what I am going to do when she can walk. Which I think is only about a month away. She will stand up and balance all by herself! Did I mention she is only 7 1/2 months old! I think I will have a walker by 9 months for sure. We were blest in December with the finalization of the adoption and by a visit from Hailey's birth mom and birth grandma. It was very nice to see them both again.
Tim, Hailey and I spent a wonderful Christmas morning opening gifts and just being a family. I was so excited to get up that morning, knowing that Hailey was apart of the new tradition. I made the mistake of telling Hailey that all the presents were "not for Hailey" earlier in the week. When it came time to open her gifts on Christmas morning she just sat and looked at them then at me. She was saying "You told me they were not for Hailey". I could have kicked myself. Note for next year, do not put exchange gifts under the tree early!
Hailey now has four teeth and her hair is coming in nicely. She is as cute and as wonderful as ever.
BIG & little hugs,
Kristy & Hailey
P.S. Pictures of Tim and Hailey Christmas Day, Finalization Day and Hailey with her presents on Christmas morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment