


I think my posts will be each month since anything closer together does not seem likely at this point. Hailey is must more active and when she is awake all I can do is tend to her. Right now she is down for an afternoon nap and I am suppose to be cleaning. But I really wanted to update my blog. Hailey ran a 103.7 temp on Wed morning. Went to the Dr. and all is clear, ears and chest. Just a good old fashion cold I guess. Now I know for sure it was a cold because I have it. She is getting better and I am getting worse. Why does it work out that way? If I were to be sick it would have been nice to have us both down and out on the same day instead of days apart. Today I can't move w/out a Kleenex in my hand and she is crawling all over and into everything.
Hailey has 5 teeth now. Four on top and two bottom. She crinkles up her nose and breaths in and out when I ask to see her teeth. It is too funny! She is standing all over and stands up all by herself. She is getting braver and reaching for things. Does not know to pick up her feet but that will come soon. She is now 8 months and I think for sure we have a 9 month walker. She is too little for that. She only weighs 15lbs 10oz. She is such a peanut but soooooo strong. She now plays patty cake, ask for more through signing and says mama. The mama comes not as often as dada but I have now heard it with my own ears and it is the most wonderful sound she makes!
Well on to cleaning before she wakes up and wants to go, go, go again.
BIG & little hugs
Kristy & Hailey
No comments:
Post a Comment