Hailey is wonderful. She is loving Diva more and more everyday. It is funny how I can tell when she is after Diva. She gets this little laugh going and squeals like here is come! I also had inspiration to clean out my plastics drawer. Hailey figured out how to open drawers this week so I let her into my plastics drawer. Well with a dog anything that hits the floor gets washed and by the time she was done playing all the plastic containers and covers were on the floor. Good inspiration to clean out and only keep the containers that had a matching cover!
We are loving life as three. It could not be better. She is our sunshine every day!
Enjoy the pictures.
BIG & little hugs,
Kristy & Hailey
p.s. Tim is doing wonderful as well- I don't sign from him but he too feels as I do about Hailey and our new life. He is loving fatherhood and makes such a great dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment