Tim and I just got back from six rainy days in Mexico. Well I should not be so negative, it was only 5 days of rain=( The weather was horrible, the food just ok, but the friends were great. We spent six days with friends and went to one of our friends wedding. The wedding was beautiful despite the rainy day. The bride was beaming and the groom was handsome and happy. It was nice to be there for their big day.
Hailey stayed with Scotty and Sarah. They took great care of her. Sarah said that Hailey is trying to say "Lydia". Hailey played outside long hours with Maddi and Lydia. Sarah said that Hailey complained a bit when they were outside. Just grumbled around as to say "Do I really have to stay outside and play". I guess you can tell she is an only child an we live in the city. We only go out for walks but not for playtime. At lease we haven't yet this summer.
We decided to go out yesterday and play with bubbles and walk around the yard. Fresh air is good for her and she needs to enjoy being outside too. It was fun to watch her try and do the bubbles herself. Of course she didn't want me to hold the wand. She wanted to do that! Both her and Diva enjoyed the time outside.
We then went to Grandpa and Grandma Effa's for a short visit. Hailey is Grandpa's girl. She didn't even want to go by Grandma. I think that is because Grandpa feeds her=) But I didn't tell Grandpa that!
BIG HUGS,
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment