So much to talk about. Hailey had a fun day playing with her cowboy hat. She was too cute not to get out the camera out and take a few pictures. She is such a character. She would walk around with her head heal high so that it would not fall off. Then she would play peek-a-boo with it.
We had Maddi and Lydia over night while Scotty and Sarah went hunting. The girls were great. They played so well together and entertained each other. It was really nice to be on this end and see them in action. Sarah tells me how well they interact with each other but I don't get to see it first hand. They act like sisters. I love it! I think it is too funny how Lydia and Hailey are almost the same size and play so well. Yes they do fight like sisters too, but they play more than they fight so that is a good balance. Maddi was a big help keeping an eye on the girls when I was out of the room. She is a mother hen and so good at it.
The other night I was talking with Sarah and trying to share a cup of yogurt with Hailey at the same time. I guess I was not sharing fast enough because all of a sudden Hailey grabbed the cup and put her face right in the middle of it. She came up full of yogurt and licking her lips. I had to share these pictures too.
Daddy's shoes. Hailey has this obsession with shoes. She tries to put them on, carries them around and just loves to play with them. Tim's shoes had these shoe forms in them to help them dry out. Well she figured out she could carry the shoes around w/the forms inside. She walked around so proud of her self. Too bad Tim was not home to see it. I had to get pictures so he could enjoy it later=)
All in all I am loving being a mom and could not imagine my life any different!
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment