Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Month of Updates






Crazy how time flies when you are having fun. This summer has been flying by for us. It seems when the week starts there is not much going on and by the end of the week I am wondering how we got so busy and where the days went. I love summer!

In May we went for our family pictures. We used a new photographer named Stephanie Harvey. She is an up and coming photographer who is trying to build her portfolio. She is very reasonable and does and amazing job. We went to Sunset park in Kimberly for out door shots because we wanted Diva along. Needless to say Hailey was photogenic as always. Smiling for almost all the pictures. I wish I had her smile, her natural beauty. For me it is always a struggle to get a good picture. So I am happy with the ones with the family because I don't hate my picture. I think the family pictures turned out good. I really do love them.

This month has been filled with new things for Hailey...

She now has 12 + teeth with 4 more peeking through or close to it. She is a little shark! She now shakes her head for no. Says "All Done" and tries to call Diva to come. That one is pretty funny because she raises her voice but it sounds nothing like "Diva Come". She is still so proud of herself when she does it and acts like she can say it perfectly. She learned to jump. She actually gets both feet off the ground. She can only do it once then she is too tired to do it again, but she can still do it.

Her hair is coming in nicely. They will definitely be curly, curly, curly. I am using more conditioner now so they are not so frizzy all the time. I will definitely have to oil her hair as she gets more of it. I already do with just baby oil but I will have to buy some products from the ethnic hair section at Walmart in order to manage the curls. I can't wait!

As for Tim and I. Busy, busy, busy. The stores keep Tim working 50++++ hours per week. It is sad to think he is missing so much of this stage in Hailey's life. I just hope that life for him slows down so he does not miss out on too much. For me I am enjoying every minute I get with our little one. She is our blessing from above.

BIG HUGS,
Kristy, Hailey and Tim

No comments: