First I have to share the great news. We finally can fit Piggy Tails! I think they are so cute. They are a little tiny yet but they fit, so I am so happy.
We recently went to California. It was a great trip but a challenge w/a one year old. Dinner out with friends does not take on the same relaxing atmosphere when you have a one year old at the table. It was a wonderful trip to have Hailey meet all our dear friends in California and also some dear co-workers at Honda. Hailey also got to experience the beach, Jamba Juice and the aquarium. She loved all of it. It was great to just get away with Tim, Hailey and I and spend some quality time away from work. Tim I know enjoyed his time relaxing with his girls.
Hailey's favorite outside activity is watering flowers. We have a water bug on our hands. She likes filling the watering can and then helping water our pots. By the time we are done she is usually soaked but I guess that is what summer is for. We haven't needed to water in about two weeks with all the rain. She is missing it. Every time we go outside she goes to the watering can and picks is up as to say "is it time to water flowers yet". It breaks my heart to tell her we don't have to do that today=(
All in all we are enjoying time with Tim more and more. His schedule for work is becoming more bearable and his time with us is more consistent. We LOVE IT!
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Take Care!
Kristy, Tim and Hailey
No comments:
Post a Comment