Our little miss sunshine is now a talker. She is repeating or trying to repeat everything we say. This morning when I was leaving Sarah's I hear "love mom" when I said say "I LOVE YOU MOM". It was the perfect start to my day. She says cracker, cookie, doggie, birdie, purple, please- "pease" is what it sounds like. She pretty much tries to say everything and most of it comes out as words.
We spent the day up north with friends and she said "cupcake" when she was looking at a book. She is so fun at this age. We also have to watch what we say because I don't want shit coming out of her mouth anytime soon! Pardon the language for any of you who are sensitive to it. That is the worst word I say but not very often, so I hope she has not caught on to the few slips I have had in front of her.
She is also starting an attitude. BIG fit today when I brought her in the house from outside to make supper. Right now I am trying the ignore tactic on the tantrums. I really hope it sinks in soon that she gets no sympathy from me. If the ignore tactic does not work I don't know what I will do. I really hate using her bed as punishment because she loves going to bed at night. We will see where these tantrums lead. Say a few prayers that she will out grow them sooner than later.
She is still our little sunshine and the good times way surpass any of the bad. Could not imagine our lives w/out her.
I will up load pics soon. Don't have the camera with me right now.
BIG HUGS,
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment