Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11/12/08 Update on Baby Toby

I received an email today from Bethany. It seems that Toby's birthfather has agreed to a court date at the end of the month to place Toby for adoption but in the mean time he will keep baby Toby and raise him. According to our social worker we should not hold our breath because if Toby's father will parent him until the new court date there is a good chance that he will not go through with the adoption.

So at this time we are still praying for baby Toby but hope that God puts another opportunity in our lives that seems as perfect as this one did. At this rate I figure we will not be parents by Christmas as hoped but maybe by my 31st birthday in June. I think that is a more realistic goal.

We welcome all the prayers for patience and faith in Gods plan.

1 comment:

Amy said...

We'll keep praying!