Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Day!

Yesterday was Easter. What a joyous day. I love Easter. Spring is in the air and everything seems so alive! We enjoyed Easter mass with Scott and Sarah and the girls right next to us. I smiled every time I looked at baby Lidia knowing that this would be the last holiday I would be without a baby of our own. What a miracle God has chosen to give us in baby Hailey.

The day was spent with both Tim's family and mine. Tim's family has two new additions. Aiden is two months old and Natalie is two weeks old. We kept Tim's hands full with babies the whole morning. I think he needs the practice=) I also held the babies for the most of the morning. It was wonderful.

We took our baby Diva for a walk in the afternoon and napped before going to my parents. Again I held baby Lidia and so many comments were made about the arrival of Hailey. The whole family is buzzing with excitement for our new addition.

I did get an email from Stephanie and she asked if I would like to be a support person in the delivery room. OMG! I would LOVE too! But then I calmed down and thought it over. I do not want her to feel pressured because we are rushing down there for the delivery. So my response was I would love to be in the room if we make it in time. But I would also like her to have a really easy delivery so if we don't make it in time I am really ok with that too. I just think it is too sweet of her to offer for me to be present. She also said Tim could come in for the cutting of the cord=) God's plans are always better than what you could dream of yourself!

No comments: