Happy Halloween, Ok I know it was two weeks ago but life is busy lately. We have started a new "Family Day" on Tuesdays and this is wonderful. The last two Tuesdays we have spent with daddy watching toons in the morning and taking Diva for a mid morning walk. We go to the YMCA with Hailey and then home for movie night. It is wonderful to have daddy all to ourselves for one full day. I know it is challenging for him to leave work and responsibility behind for a day but oh soo good for him as well! But all this daddy time cuts into my office time as well. So sorry for the late Happy Halloween pictures!
Hailey was a skunk for Halloween. She was too cute for words and loved her costume. I think she loved getting her nose painted the best. She sat so still and was so excited once it was done. I think she is going to LOVE makeup. When that time comes like 20 years from now=)
Hailey's latest games are putting on mom and dad's shoes, covering her head so she cannot see and walking around the house, putting Me, daddy, Diva and herself in our bedroom closet and shutting the door. I am not sure about the closet thing. We are all just sitting in the dark and she loves it!
She is talking so clearly now. She says "Daddy r u?" all the time to try and find daddy. And she repeats everything we say and for the most part we can understand everything she says. What a joy she is to have. God really shows us his miracles through this little girl.
Enjoy the pictures!
BIG HUGS,
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment