Monday, December 20, 2010
She is officially out!
Yesterday Hailey decided she didn't want to nap. I heard her complaining and crying a bit in her room and tried to ignore it. She was tired but just not ready to be in there. I then hear a bang, thinking it was her kicking her crib like she does when she does not want to be in there. Well after about a minute I hear the door knob on her room turning. I thought to myself "There is no way it could be her". Well I opened up the door to Hailey with blanket in hand and she says "I out". OMG. "You got out" I said and then proceeded to scold and put her back in her crib. I then watched through the crack in her door as she attempted to get out again. Yes, she is officially getting out of her crib. At 19 months my daughter as found out that she can get out. I was not ready for a big girl bed yet but I guess in January we will be switching her over. I really don't want to deal with a broken arm from her falling out of her crib. We should have asked Santa for a new bed for Christmas=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I guess I can't say I am suprised. Such an independent and smart little girl, was only a matter of time before she figure that one out! Love how she keeps you on your toes :) Good luck with the big girl bed! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!
Post a Comment