Monday, February 7, 2011






What can I say. She is our little entertainer lately. I feel like I always write how wonderful she is and amazing she is, but I don't know what else to write because that is the truth. She is the light of our lives and God has blessed us a million times with her. She has a fun personality. She was dancing in her new tutu for me one day, the next day she still had to wear her tutu but also wanted a baseball cap on. She loves wearing my heels around the house and now is into playing with babies. She has to give a baby to me and Diva when we play. It is too cute. One of our favorite things to do is baking. She is really good at stirring and testing the batter to make sure it is good=) We are usually full of batter when we are done. I really don't mind cleaning up the mess because she loves helping so much. I can't wait to see the next things she does or says, it is always an adventure with her. I am loving every minute of being a mommy!

No comments: