Yesterday we seen Steph and her mom. We took them for lunch after Steph's weekly Dr. appointment. She is only 1.5cm dilated so the Dr. said she will see her next Monday and decide on an induce date then. Hailey's due date is officially this Thursday the 14th but who knows when we will have a baby!
It was hard to see the disappointment in Steph's face that it is still a waiting game. This is the first time I have seen her down and out because of the baby. She really wants this all to be over with.
They have lots on their plate right now with other family issues and so their world is not all laughs and smiles right now. All of this scares us to death in thinking that something might change their minds.
I have been on the verge of tears for days now knowing that this whole situation will come to a head in the next few days. Will we come home with a baby or not? Will we have to deal with the pain of loosing Hailey or will we experience our greatest joy in bringing her home. My faith is strong in knowing that God's will be done but I don't know what that is. I know we will get through it if it is not in our favor but man will it be hard.
I pray every night for our Lord to be with Steph and her family at this time. I pray for our strength to make it through the next few weeks. Only time will tell what will happen. Right now time is killing me!
Kristy
No comments:
Post a Comment