

We had Hailey's one month pictures taken at Sears on Monday. Thank goodness I had my niece with me to help out. The pictures went too well. There were so many that I loved but knew that these pictures would be replaced in a couple months when we get her three month pictures taken. I wanted the one month because of the baptism gown and ended up with two outfits I had pictures taken in. It is so hard not to go crazy and order everything possible when the pictures are so cute. They had collages, black and white, color and tons of poses she was in. After about an hour of debate Katie and I settled on three poses and then we had to run to Target to buy frames to make sure of the sizes we wanted in each pose. It is crazy, if you don't order the pictures the same day they are taken the price goes way up, like double. That is how they get you. It becomes and emotional buy not a rational one=)
I think we did rather well and after sending out pictures to my family, Tim's family and a few others I will only end up with a few wallets left. Pretty good I think.
We did have one mishap during our day at the mall for pictures. After running around for frames and ordering pictures we decided that we were hungry so we ran to subway. We didn't have much time so we grabbed it to go and headed back out of Sears to the car. On our way out of Sears I thought of Hailey and realized her feeding time was fast approaching and I needed a bottle of water to add her powder formula to.
A quick detour off to the bubbler and we were back on track to be home by a decent time. We got out to the car and I went for my purse only to realize I did not have it. I looked at Katie and said "You have my purse right?". "No, you had it" she said. OMG! I left my purse by the bubbler. I must not have seen it because of all the other packages.
Katie ran back into Sears and straight for the bubbler only to find it was already gone! I could have cried when she returned empty handed. I had to go back in and see if anyone turned it into lost and found. I left Katie at the car with the packages and Hailey and I went back in to see if I could find someone to help us. My purse had the keys, all my credit cards and my money. What would I do of I could not find it!
I went in and found a nice old lady that was working by the restroom area and her and I started talking. Just then someone in the break room yelled out "We have a purse in here!". One of the workers found my purse by the bubbler and took it into the break room for safe keeping. My angel was watching over me!
No comments:
Post a Comment